Morning y'all! It's Tuesday and I survived Monday and well it's almost February which then means it's so much closer to March! Yeah! Okay I know wishful thinking but I'm rather tired of being pregnant and want to meet our new little man. I know patients patients patients. Hmm... Anyway today I'm sharing with you the top 10 things I've learned being a mom. Okay maybe not the top 10 but at least 10 things that I've learned.
1. Patients it maybe a virtue but it's not one of mine. I am still trying everday for that one.
2. Kissing in front of your children is always going to make them make gagging noises, silly faces, or scream in terror and of course it's going to make you laugh.
3. Teaching them to tie their shoes and potty training is something akin to climbing Mount Everest.
4. My fridge is covered in pictures of super heroes and because I have boys I'm not the queen in any of them I'm the super villain. I'm okay with that I usually have some amazing powers to go with it. Although I'm always defeated.
5. Grocery shopping with even one child doesn't count as time alone no matter what your husband thinks.
6. Duck and cover it's the only way to survive in our house. Two out of my three kids have loved to throw toys as toddlers and the more you say no no the more they throw them. Ugh!!!!
7. Dinner they either love it or hate it there doesn't seem to be much in between around here.
8. If mom doesn't really understand what you talking about dad usually does. Now that's probably the opposite if you have girls but since we have boys I swear half the time I have to go ask the hubs what the heck they are jumping up and down about.
9. Boys create just as much drama, laundry, and chaos as girls when they are younger. I have six nieces and us girls have compared notes.
10. Kids Break Things!!!!!
I hope that you have enjoyed my list of 10 things I've learned being a mommy. Have a great one y'all!