Morning y'all! Can I just say the stomach bug is gosh dang awful. Okay in March right before I had baby Gman my kids where sick one right after the other for two weeks straight. Literally the day they were all better I had little Gman. Now Thursday night of last week I spent the whole night with the stomach crud. Seriously I felt so blessed in March not to get what my kids had but if Thursday was even half an indication of what they had it was awful. Of course now we are sharing again. Ugh! Sickness just seems to travel no matter how much scrubbing you do and let me tell y'all mama's should never get sick. Never! Especially when your breastfeeding. That was a bunch of fun let me tell y'all but my little gman some how seemed to know mama needed some extra help that night and he slept way better then usual. My hubs totally stepped up to the plate to and was up all night with me, then got the kids up and off to school, and took care of the little's all day the next day. He rocks for sure! But ya know there are definitely a bunch of reasons that mama's should never get sick and actually it's not only mama's wives should never have to get sick either.
1. No matter how much you love your hubs nobody takes care of you like your own mama. (mine doesn't live close so can't get help there)
2. Everything falls apart. Laundry, dishes, house, children.
3. You are only allowed a maximum of 24 hours to be sick before they all decide they need you now. Really it's probably more like 12.
4. Mama's can not shut off the brain when sick it's still telling me there are a hundred things to get done even if my body won't let me do them.
5. Little little ones don't understand mommy not feeling good. It's hard on them.
6. Being sick is not a vacation! But is usually the only time off we get.
7. Life is just not fun when your sick.
8. Inevitably just as you feel better someone else get's sick.
Aw the joys of being the mom. Well y'all I'm off to go take care of Duke he's feeling awful and it breaks my heart to see my little's sick. Hopefully we will all be back to tip top shape faster then last time. Have a great one y'all. Hope you are all happy and healthy.